What Billionaires Do On Their Summer Vacations

  • Palak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010
      What Billionaires Do On Their Summer Vacations
      Mark Zuckerberg
      Pune, India
      The world's youngest billionaire, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg,
      opened the year with a week's stay in India. The 25-year-old was
      reportedly spotted in Pune visiting the Osho International Meditation
      Resort. He posted a picture to his Facebook page with caption: "I'll
      be attending a good friend's wedding and checking out a few cities
      while I'm here." His fans' response: 2,800 "like this."
      Bill Gates
      Croatia
      Microsoft maven Bill Gates took a family vacation to Skradin,
      Croatia, last year. The travel board of the small town, which boasts
      landmarks like a 13th century medieval fortress and the archaeological
      site of an ancient civilization, said the Gates family arrived via
      mega-yacht and visited Krka National Park and the Skradinski
      waterfall. They also strolled the streets of the small town, stopping
      at local restaurants for a bite.
      READ MORE CLICK HERE