  • ullume_fainu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
      Well , this is the thing , I`m having a tattoo done in some days ,
      and i really don`t know nor couldn`t found the meaning in Sindarin ,
      i wanted something like "forever by the sea" and as my mail address ,
      i think it means "forever free" , but actually i just read a
      dictionary and made the phrase myself , so i don`t know if it`s right.
      If you could tell me how to spell the tattoo thing i`d be really
      happy ... Thanx a lot Andres Mari "Luune Ohtar" .Sorry if i had some
      mistakes , but I`m from Uruguay and we speak spanish over here ...
      SUILANNAD
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002

        teithant ullume_fainu

        > Well , this is the thing , I`m having a tattoo done in some days ,
        and i really don`t know nor couldn`t found the meaning in Sindarin ,
        i wanted something like "forever by the sea" and as my mail address ,
        i think it means "forever free" , but actually i just read a
        dictionary and made the phrase myself , so i don`t know if it`s right.
        If you could tell me how to spell the tattoo thing i`d be really
        happy ...

        * forever on the sea would be "an uir erin aear" (i dont know how to say by, sorry)