Re: [elfscript] Re: how to type a phrase

  • angelbaby
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10 12:49 PM
      Abrigon wrote:

      > Could always type it out in Paint or like grafix editing program, and
      > post the result as an attachment. Best to save the file as a Jpeg/Jpg
      > or like with minimum of colors (2) to keep the file small.
      >
      > 2meg Bmp files can be saved as 20k Jpg files (sometimes).

      thankyou, i have made a jpeg of the 2 possiilities for my tattoo and
      attached it as a jpeg.

      have i typed the phrases correctly and which does anyone think looks
      better? (it would be inked as a band across the top of my wrist in
      black). i think i prefer the look of the phrase in quenya, though for
      correctness i would prefer the sindarin.

      angelbaby

      > Mike
      >
      > --- In elfscript@y..., Gildor Inglorion <elfiness@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > teithant angelbaby
      > >
      > > > i would like to know what letters to type to write the phrase:-
      > >
      > > elleth lachfinniel
      > >
      > > in sindarin using tengwar cursive in the 'wordpad' programme
      > >
      > > * one possible way is
      > >
      > > ljjl3 j]de`5`lj

      thankyou very much.