how to type a phrase

  • angelbaby
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2002
      i would like to know what letters to type to write the phrase:-

      elleth lachfinniel

      in sindarin using tengwar cursive in the 'wordpad' programme, just the
      same way as i was told to type

      `VjnR2R aJj"HeG2T`Vj

      in order to write 'elwende cullofinniel'

      can someone just tell me the letters to type, please? i really really
      want to get my tattoo this week, i'v een waiting ages and i can't wrk it
      out on my own even though i have the words now, 'cause i dn't now how to
      type it and i'm not in a state f mind to e ale to reald and learn how to
      write it myself.

      thanks,

      angelbaby

      http://www.borderline-babe.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2002

        teithant angelbaby

        > i would like to know what letters to type to write the phrase:-

        elleth lachfinniel

        in sindarin using tengwar cursive in the 'wordpad' programme

        * one possible way is

         ljjl3 j]de`5`lj

      • Abrigon
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2002
          Could always type it out in Paint or like grafix editing program, and
          post the result as an attachment. Best to save the file as a Jpeg/Jpg
          or like with minimum of colors (2) to keep the file small.

          2meg Bmp files can be saved as 20k Jpg files (sometimes).

          Mike

          --- In elfscript@y..., Gildor Inglorion <elfiness@y...> wrote:

          > teithant angelbaby
          >
          > > i would like to know what letters to type to write the phrase:-
          >
          > elleth lachfinniel
          >
          > in sindarin using tengwar cursive in the 'wordpad' programme
          >
          > * one possible way is
          >
          > ljjl3 j]de`5`lj

        • angelbaby
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2002
            Abrigon wrote:

            > Could always type it out in Paint or like grafix editing program, and
            > post the result as an attachment. Best to save the file as a Jpeg/Jpg
            > or like with minimum of colors (2) to keep the file small.
            >
            > 2meg Bmp files can be saved as 20k Jpg files (sometimes).

            thankyou, i have made a jpeg of the 2 possiilities for my tattoo and
            attached it as a jpeg.

            have i typed the phrases correctly and which does anyone think looks
            better? (it would be inked as a band across the top of my wrist in
            black). i think i prefer the look of the phrase in quenya, though for
            correctness i would prefer the sindarin.

            angelbaby

            > Mike
            >
            > --- In elfscript@y..., Gildor Inglorion <elfiness@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > teithant angelbaby
            > >
            > > > i would like to know what letters to type to write the phrase:-
            > >
            > > elleth lachfinniel
            > >
            > > in sindarin using tengwar cursive in the 'wordpad' programme
            > >
            > > * one possible way is
            > >
            > > ljjl3 j]de`5`lj

            thankyou very much.