New Member

  • avelyn_hart
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2002
      Hi everyone!

      Just thought I'd introduce myself briefly: I'm a highschool senior
      (with perhaps a little too much time on my hands) and I've recently
      become intrigued by the writing systems of Tolkien. With the coming
      out of the first LOTR movie I began reading the books, and liked them
      very much, and I've spent the last couple weeks teaching myself to
      transcribe English into the Elvish letters. I joined this list
      obviously to glean what I can from the knowledge of others, and so I
      can have some people to bug with a question if I get one.

      P.S. What a great way to drive my siblings crazy, this
      speaking/writing in Elvish!