New English Alphabet

  • Alf Gandson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002

      Hi Elfscript

      Does anyone know about Tolkiens New English Alphabet? I rememer some samples in (I think) Pictures of JRRTolkien, but I've never seen an entire chart.

      greetings alf

      ¿Querés Internet GRATIS? Usá Yahoo! Conexión
    • Måns Björkman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
        Alf Gandson wrote:

        > Hi Elfscript
        >
        > Does anyone know about Tolkiens New English Alphabet? I rememer some
        > samples in (I think) Pictures of JRRTolkien, but I've never seen an
        > entire chart.
        >
        > greetings alf

        There are a few words in _J.R.R. Tolkien - Artist and Illustrator_ (none
        in _Pictures_). As far as I know, that is all of the alphabet that has
        ever been published.

        Yours,

        Måns

        --