TT TRAILER !

  • may lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2002
      Merry Meet everyone:
      How are all of you ?

      Guess what ? I saw the trailer for "The Two
      Towers " ! YAYY ! I went to watch the re-release of
      the movie as I got a wind of it having the trailer of
      the second movie . As there were no such an
      announcement , I called up the cinema . They sasid
      they were unsure . Even the manager said that I he
      was not aware of it .But nevertheless i went ahead to
      watch and the trailer was shown a few minutes into the
      credits at the end of LOTR ! I would not reveal so as
      not to spoil your fun but I will say this : Gandalf
      and Aragon look cool ! I know this not the chat room
      tp say this ..But do watch it ! I think it would be
      shown around the 29th or 30th of march in the US ! You
      can confirm with Warner Bros ! Have a nice day !

      Blessed be
      ELizabeth

      Yahoo! Mobile - Jazz up your mobile phone! Get funky ringtones and logos!
      http://mobile.yahoo.com.sg/