Re: Odp: [elfscript] New member

  • Kitanya
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2002
      I am also a new member, so I thought I'd stick my nose in as well.  I'm a high school student from the US, and am just starting to teach myself Quenya as an excuse to do something non school related, and am falling swiftly in love with it.  I don't speak any languages other than English, and fear I am at a slight disadvantage for it.

      Kitty