Re: Can anyone help me with words???

  • Abrigon
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2002
      There is a variety of script forms. From cursive to block (like
      Gothic, but not the printing form), as well as more interesting forms.

      I expect alot depends on how large you want the letters to be, how
      much are you putting there, what lingo are you doing it in (English or
      ).

      Also does your jeweler have the means to use a TTF (true type) font to
      engrave with, or what? Jostens or ..

      How wide of bands (one large one, like the LOTR ring, or ..).

      Cursive takes up a bit more space, but .. Do you like the one from the
      movie or ..

      Mike