Re: [elfscript] Return of the ElfScribes

  • Angasule
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2000
      > I assume it was _Pictures by J.R.R. Tolkien_ you looked in? If so, you
      > really should get hold of it, since it is no longer in print! (_Artist
      > and Illustrator_ only contains one of the pages, and a sketch of
      > another.)
      Yes, it's that book (just got back from the bookstore), but in Spanish
      the title is somewhat different (can't recall it now, I checked for the
      english name only), here it's widely available (unlike *many* other
      books, specially the latest from HoME), and I don't think it's out of
      print (again, this is the spanish edition) or if it is then they sure
      did print lots of them, it's about the fourth easiest to get book by
      Tolkien (LotR, TH, Silm, Pictures), I think. It's $50 (argentinian
      pesos, change is 1:1 to US dollars), if anyone is interested enough in
      this book maybe we could arrange something (if someone knows how to send
      money, I sure don't know anything about banks and all that, my personal
      treasury at this moment is $10 lol I can just pay for the taxi to the
      bank!), but I'm sure it's easy to find in any Spanish speaking country.
      I'm buying it next month when I get the money :)
      Angasule