Next

  • laurifindil
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2002
      >This 40-page issue features the first part (of two) of a
      presentation >and analysis of five hitherto unpublished
      >Quenya texts by J.R.R. Tolkien, being his translations of five
      >Catholic prayers: the Pater Noster, the Ave Maria, the
      >Gloria Patri, the Sub Tuum Praesidium, and the Litany of Loreto. The
      >first three of these are presented in this
      >issue, and the last two will be presented in the next issue. All
      five >texts have been edited by Patrick Wynne, Arden
      >R. Smith, and Carl F. Hostetter.

      Anyone knows when the next VT is to be published ? Newt month or
      later
      maybe ?
    • Carl F. Hostetter
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2002
        On 3/15/02 6:14 AM, "laurifindil" <ejk@...> wrote:

        > Anyone knows when the next VT is to be published ?

        You'll know as soon as I know. It depends on when an article I hope to be
        able to fit in the issue is finished. Trust me, it will be worth the wait.

        | |
        | Ars longa, vita brevis. |