Re: [elfscript] Re: bpd@borderline-babe.co.uk

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 12, 2002

       teithant guitar_goth_grrl

      > elwende cullo/fin/iel?

                [     [

             redgold/hair/-fem suffix

      * `VjnR2R aJj"HeG2T`Vj

    • angelbaby
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 14, 2002
        Gildor Inglorion wrote:

        > teithant guitar_goth_grrl
        >
        > > elwende cullo/fin/iel?
        > [ [
        >
        > redgold/hair/-fem suffix
        >
        > * `VjnR2R aJj"HeG2T`Vj

        thankyou,
        do you mean i need to type this in something to get the words in
        tengwar for my tattoo? what do i need to use?

        thankyou.
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 18, 2002

          teithant angelbaby

          Gildor Inglorion wrote:

          > * `VjnR2R aJj"HeG2T`Vj

          thankyou,
          do you mean i need to type this in  something to get the words in
          tengwar for my tattoo? what do i need to use?

          * yes, type it in Word or Wordpad and type it with the tengwar cursive font

        • angelbaby
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2002
            Gildor Inglorion wrote:

            > teithant angelbaby
            >
            > Gildor Inglorion wrote:
            >
            > > * `VjnR2R aJj"HeG2T`Vj
            > >

            > thankyou,
            > do you mean i need to type this in something to get the words in
            > tengwar for my tattoo? what do i need to use?
            >
            > * yes, type it in Word or Wordpad and type it with the tengwar cursive
            > font

            okay, i did it but it doesn't look quite right - the font i used is
            called 'tnegwar cursive' (western) - it doesn't flow the way i imagine
            the cursive to do - like on the rings. also, it does say 'elwende
            cullofiniel', doesn't it?

            also, how would i write 'lachfinniel' (for 'flame-tressed'), as may
            prefer to use it rather than cullofiniel if it looks better; and would
            the first word (elf-maiden) still be 'elwende' in sindarin?

            thankyou,

            angelbaby