Re: [elfscript] Re: Sindarin and tengwar and letter J

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 11, 2002

      teithant Composer_78

      > I'm a newbie to the Tengwar but not to Tolkien's work.  I'm very

      interested in learning the Tengwar but I'm having trouble finding a
      letter by letter (or sound by sound as the case may be) translator.
      This seemed to be the place to find one, does anyone know of one?  I
      checked the bookmarks and files but couldn't find anything.  I've
      looked through the appendixes in the back of 'The Return of the King'
      and 'The Silmarillion' but I can't find the lettering for vowels.
      Have I just over looked it?

      * http://gildor.freepage.gr/faq.html

      look for the word "tengwar"

      I have put there all the links i esteem.. hope that helps

    • Composer_78
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 11, 2002
        Thanks a bundle that was exactly what I needed.