could you help me please?

  • guitar_goth_grrl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      if anyone has time (a.s.a.p?), i would like to see the words

      'elf-maiden' in quenya and the same in sindarin in tengwar cursive.
      i have genuinely tried to work them out myself and i've been
      searching, but i came up blank and i don't trust myself to get it
      right anyway, (its for a tattoo).
      i would have tried by looking in my books (but they're actually my
      dads as he's shared them with me since i was 8, so they're in his
      house a few hunderd miles away from where i live). i am a genuine fan
      of tolkien's writing since i was a child 9i haven't seen the film
      yet, i like the pictures in my head too much to mix them with it
      yet), i'm just not good at languages.
      sorry to be a pain,

      thankyou,

      kate

      p.s. would it be possible to e-mail them to me as an attachment?