Re: [elfscript] Re: How to write these words in Tengwar cursive fonts?

  • Harri Perälä
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 3, 2002
      > http://www.kolumbus.fi/susasebu/words2.gif

      Oh, one more note: you have changed the letter for _g_ from anga to
      ungwe. Anga is the one that is used in this mode.

      --
      Harri Perälä perala@... http://www.sci.fi/%7ealboin/
    • wolfiina
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 3, 2002
        > Oh, one more note: you have changed the letter for _g_ from anga to
        > ungwe. Anga is the one that is used in this mode.

        Are those words writen right now?

        http://www.kolumbus.fi/susasebu/words3.gif

        Well execpt the gwend, where that "mirrored tilde" is still
        missing... I just can't figure out where from keyboard I can find it :
        (
        Harri, you said something about "with alt+0232", but could you tell
        me step by step how can I get that sign?
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 3, 2002

          teithant Tina Breidenbach

          >Most sites that I have found have the vowels as

          symbols above or below the tengwar. Wolkiina is using
          a different symbol for "e" than I found. Is there two
          ways of thinking on this one?

          * even more :)

        • Harri Perälä
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 4, 2002
            wolfiina wrote:

            > Are those words writen right now?
            > http://www.kolumbus.fi/susasebu/words3.gif
            > Well execpt the gwend, where that "mirrored tilde" is still

            Except for that one tehta, they're perfect as far as I can tell.

            > Harri, you said something about "with alt+0232", but could you tell
            > me step by step how can I get that sign?

            Hold down Alt while typing the four digits on the numeric keyboard.
            Depending on the program, you may need to have Num Lock on. Symbols like
            this are listed under the headings "Tengwar Xyz font extended characters
            / keyboard mapping" in Dan Smith's documentation.

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 5, 2002
              > Except for that one tehta, they're perfect as far as I can tell.

              I got it now!

              Thank you so much for your help :)