Re: [elfscript] Another question

  • Danny Andriës
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2002
      europa494:
      >in my searching I'm also looking for the
      >best dictionary of english to elvish or vise versa. There are many out
      >there I have found, but is there one which is the most accurace and
      >complete above all the others?

      Well, that's rather like saying, "I'm looking for a good English to Romance
      dictionary" ... which Romance language? Be suspicious of any wordlist ...
      online or otherwise ... that say 'English - Elvish'. Elvish is NOT a
      singular language! If you're looking for 'English - Sindarin', you won't
      find better than the hisweloke dictionary project -
      http://www.geocities.com/almacq.geo/sindar/index.html . For Quenya, try
      http://downloads.members.tripod.com/eldarincorin/qwords.htm . This one even
      tells you when you should use 'silme' or 's�le' to transcribe 's'.