C:\CoolProgs\Pretty Park.exe

  • Roman Ukhov
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2000
      Test: Pretty Park.exe :)

      Roman Ukhov
    • Måns Björkman
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2000
        Since I have not tested the program attached to the previous letter,
        don't know for certain that it's actually a virus. But if Roman Ukhov
        has but kind indentions he had better provide more information about
        what the program does.

        In general, one should never run an unknown program, especially if it
        is downloaded from the Internet.

        Måns

        --- In elfscript@egroups.com, "Roman Ukhov" <strateg@s...> wrote:
        > Test: Pretty Park.exe :)
        >
        > Roman Ukhov
      • Robert Brady
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2000
          On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, [iso-8859-1] Måns Björkman wrote:

          > Since I have not tested the program attached to the previous letter,
          > don't know for certain that it's actually a virus. But if Roman Ukhov
          > has but kind indentions he had better provide more information about
          > what the program does.

          My virus checker confirms that it is infected.

          --
          Robert
        • C.J. Miller
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 22, 2000