check request

  • gcbosma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Hi all,

      Just joined now, got here from the Tengwar in Reality site.
      I'm considering doing a tattoo in Tengwar, and was trying out some things, and would like to check with more knowledgeable people if my tries were any good...
      I have two short phrases I am considering right now, and would like to show you what I made of them, using the online tengwar transcriber.
      Can I post the jpg files I made of them straight away in the photos or files section?
      Or is there another way?

      thanks!

      Gerhard