Translation

  • captainandwendy
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 4, 2009
      Heya folks, I'm wanting to get this translation accurate, so I'm asking for help. I have a Latin phrase that I want to represent in Tengwar, preferably Quenya mode if it has all of the appropriate sounds available.

      The Latin is "amare revereri fovere". I have an MP3 recording of a Latin expert providing the exact pronunciation, and I can send it to you upon request.

      Thanks for any help you can offer :)