Hello I need your help!

  • regina.olivas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 2:43 PM
      Hello hello i was wondering if you could help me... i want to get a
      tattoo with my sister´s name in elvish, and also she want to get a
      tattoo with my name, but i´m not sure if it´s writing well.
      I need your help, please let me know if those names are correct.

      Sara

      87E`C
      Rebeca

      7w$zR`C

      Thank you... I´ll be waiting for your answer.
      =)