Success To A Happy Married Life.. (Cool Story)

  • kashish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Note: forwarded message attached.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Lover Girl
      Success To A Happy Married Life..

      Love Reading? Click here to Join Group...

      A man and a woman had been married for more than 60 years. They had
      shared everything. They had kept no secrets from each other except
      that the little old woman had a shoe box in the top of her closet that
      she had cautioned her husband never to open or ask her about.

      For all of these years, he had never thought about the box, but one
      day the little old woman got very sick and the doctor said she would
      not recover. In trying to sort out their affairs, the little old man
      took down the shoe box and took it to his wife ' s bedside.

      She agreed that it was time that he should know what was in the box.
      When he opened it, he found two crocheted dolls and a stack of money
      totaling $95,000. He asked her about the contents.

      "When we were to be married," she said, "my grandmother told me the
      secret of a happy marriage was to never argue. She told me that if I
      ever got angry with you, I should just keep quiet and crochet a doll."

      The little old man was so moved; he had to fight back tears. Only two
      precious dolls were in the box. She had only been angry with him two
      times in all those years of living and loving. He almost burst with
      happiness.

      "Honey," he said "that explains the doll, but what about all of this
      money? Where did it come from?"

      "Oh, that?" she said. "That is the money I made from selling the dolls." : )

      JOIN OUR COOL MAILS GROUP