Married Couple (Nice One... Must Read)

  • shivani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      A married couple in their early 60s was
      celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little
      restaurant.

      Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared
      on their table.

      She said, 'For being such an exemplary married
      couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will
      grant you each a wish.

      The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel
      around the world with my darling husband.'

      The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! -
      two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

      The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this
      is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come
      again.

      I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a
      wife 30 years younger than me.'

      The wife, and the fairy, were deeply
      disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

      So the fairy waved her magic wand and
      poof!..the husband became 92 years old.

      The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful
      should remember....fairies are female too.

      JOIN OUR FUNNY MAILS GROUP