Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

NEVER LIGHT CANDLE IN AIR CONDITIONER ROOM

Expand Messages
  • jasmine
    Note: forwarded message attached. NEVER LIGHT CANDLE IN AIR CONDITIONER ROOM For those who sleep in the Air Conditioner room ........... Please read the mail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      Note: forwarded message attached.
      NEVER LIGHT CANDLE IN AIR CONDITIONER ROOM

      For those who sleep in the Air Conditioner room ...........

      Please read the mail below and be careful.

      Heard of a bad news regarding Riya

      She passed away last weekend due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

      It happened when she lighted an aromatheraputic candle for the night in a room with air-conditioning on and all windows closed.

      Due to lack of oxygen in the room, the burning of the candle cannot fully oxidized & thus forming dangerous carbon monoxide.

      Carbon monoxide will prevent oxygen exchange in the lungs, resulting the person dozing off to state of unconsciousness & eventually death in less than 1 hour, depending on the room size.


      I am sending this e-mail out to all of you so that you will be aware of such danger when lighting aromatheraputic candles in any unventilated rooms.

      Please forward this email to all your love ones.



      JOIN OUR SWEETEST MAIL GROUP

      http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/sweetcrazyboy


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.