If You Love Someone ...... THE NEW VERSION ;-)

  • jasmine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 4:42 AM
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      *THE ORIGINAL QUOTE

      If you love someone,
      Set her free...
      If she comes back, she's yours,
      If she doesn't, she never was....

      **********

      THE NEW VERSIONS.....

      **********

      Pessimist:

      If you love someone,
      Set her free .................
      If she ever comes back, she's yours,
      If she doesn't, as expected, she never was

      **********

      Optimist:

      If you love someone,
      Set her free .................
      Don't worry, she will come back.

      **********

      Suspicious:

      If you love someone,
      Set her free .................
      If she ever comes back, ask her why.

      **********

      Playful:

      If you love someone,
      Set her free .................
      *If she comes back, and if you love her still, set her
      Free again, repeat *

      **********

      Bill Gates :

      If you love someone,
      Set her free,
      If she comes back,
      I think we can charge her for re-installation fees but
      Tell her that she's also going to get an upgrade.

      Finance expert :

      If you love someone
      Set her free
      If she comes back, its time to look for fresh loans
      If she doesn't, write her off as an asset gone bad.