Kashmir belongs To INDIA. Funny Proof

  • jasmine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2009
      Note: forwarded message attached.
      Kashmir belongs To INDIA. Funny Proof

      Collection of Funny articles? click to Join Us

      An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly that made the world community smile.

      A representative from India began: 'Before beginning my talk I want to tellyou something about Rishi Kashyap of Kashmir, after whom Kashmir is named.

      When he struck a rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath.'

      He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.

      When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Pakistani had stolen them.'

      The Pakistani representative jumped up furiously and shouted, 'What are you talking about? The Pakistanis weren't there then.'

      The Indian representative smiled and said, 'And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech.'

      And they say Kashmir belongs to them...

      JOIN OUR FUNNY MAIL GROUP