Present For Husband (Nice Story)

  • nishi khanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Present For Husband

      A woman goes to Italy to attend a 2-week, company training session.

      Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip.

      The wife answers : "Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you?"

      The husband laughs and says: "An Italian girl !!!" The woman kept quiet and left.

      Two weeks later he picks her up in the airport and asks: "So, honey, how was the trip?"

      "Very good, thank you." "And, what happened to my present?"

      "Which present?" She asked.

      "The one I asked for - an Italian girl!!"

      "Oh, that" she said "Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait for nine months to see if it is a girl !!!"

      JOIN OUR SWEET MAIL GROUP