A Real Friend Is Hard To Find.......

  • diviya dutta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      FRIENDSHIP POEM

      AROUND THE CORNER I HAVE A FRIEND

      IN THIS GREAT CITY THAT HAS NO END

      YET THE DAYS GO BY AND WEEKS RUSH ON

      AND BEFORE I KNOW IT A YEAR IS GONE

      AND I NEVER SEE MY OLD FRIENDS FACE

      FOR LIFE IS A SWIFT AND TERRIBLE RACE

      HE KNOWS I LIKE HIM JUST AS WELL

      AS IN THE DAYS WHEN I RANG HIS BELL

      AND HE RANG MINE BUT WE WERE YOUNGER THEN

      AND NOW WE ARE BUSY TIRED MAN

      TIRED OF PLAYING A FOOLISH GAME

      TIRED OF TRYING TO MAKE A NAME

      TOMORROW I SAY I WILL CALL ON JIM

      JUST TO SHOW THAT I M THINKING OF HIM

      BUT TOMORROW COMES AND TOMORROW GOES

      AND DISTANCE BETWEEN GROWS AND GROWS

      AROUND THE CORNER YET MILES AWAY

      HERE'S A TELEGRAM SIR, JIM DIED TODAY

      AND THAT'S WHAT WE GET AND DESERVE IN THE END

      AROUND THE CORNER A VANISHED FRIEND

      REMEMBER TO ALWAYS SAY WHAT YOU MEAN

      IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE TELL THEM

      DON'T BE AFRAID TO EXPRESS YOURSELF

      REACH OUT AND TELL SOMEONE WHAT THEY MEAN TO U

      BCOZ WHEN YOU DECIDE THAT IT IS THE RIGHT TIME

      IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE

      SEIZE THE DAY NEVER HAVE REGRETS

      SMILE EVEN THROUGH YOUR TEARS

      JOIN OUR SWEETEST MAIL GROUP