Re: [elfscript] Teng Scribe

    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 4, 2002

      teithant Kimberly

      > I have used tengscribe but It IS quite confusing I don't get it either.It
      keeps popping numbers at me.

      * i guess you havent installed the fonts correctly

    • Henry Quinn
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 4, 2002
        Yap yap yap.
        This is no, and I qoute "hogwash, and a weird kind of superiority trip" it
        is my experience.
        The first time I started learning Tengwar was about a week after the movie
        came out in my country,
        which was December 2001. And so far I know half the symbols off by heart. If
        you have read my previous
        posts you would know that everything I say is MY opinion.

        So do not attack me by saying such nonsense. Aye, I could have phrased it
        better and I apologise for that.
        What was meant was it is the only way I have found to fully understand the
        language, which bring me back to it is MY opinion.

        So next time, please do not attack a person by one miswritten sentence.
        Rather say you disagree, than start throwing words around. I am not on any
        "superiority trip".

        I humbly take my leave

        Henry