Re: [elfscript] quanta sarme "full writing"

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
      > Where is the term _quanta sarme_ "full writing" attested? I think I've
      rummaged thru all the volumes of HoME that I possess (or at least the ones
      that I can locate right now...) without finding it.

      Well, CJRT decided to cut the relevant part of _Quendi and Eldar_, so you
      won't find it in HoME. But the omitted part including this phrase appeared
      in VT39; _quanta sarme_ is on page 8.

      - HF