Re: Useless Fonts

  • Abrigon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
      Some have said that the letters t is 1, and so on.. Sort of like how
      ancient greek used their alphabet for their numbers..

      Some one did a form for numbers..

      Ch can be Kh, depends I expect on the lingo.. But, yes, often the ch
      is the ch in Scottish Loch. More like Lock, but more gutteral.

      Myself, I often find little reason to have c,k,q and s,c. As well as f
      and ph, or gh and j. There is others..

      I know some lingos that need a q for a hard K. But they need it.

      Mike