Re: SORRY HERE IT IS

  • Abrigon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hum, no, isn't long vowels like EE, use the long carrier. While short
      vowels use the short carrier.. The chevron, okay..

      Zaekahree and Traevus
      or
      Zaekuhree and Traevis

      I remember somewhere the use of the upper and lower form of a letter,
      such as the character that has the ascending and decending parts. Was
      used for .. I forget, it has been years..

      Mike aka Morgoth