Re: [elfscript] Sarati for Quenya on Amanye Tenceli

  • Palatinus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
      When I first learned about your website, I "ran" excited to it, so at last I would learn how the Vanyar wrote Quenya with Sarati. I was a bit disappointed to see that only English spelling information was available.

      So, here I am, a decade later, seeing finally what I expected to see, the closest to Canon we ever can be.

      Many thanks Mans!!! :)