Re: [elfscript] Re: Tengwar tattoo

  • Benct Philip Jonsson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2009
      On 2009-02-13 christiantreure wrote:
      > Thanks alot for your help! Now, i've followed your advice
      > and downloaded the TengScribe.. H

      Someone else may have advised you to download
      TengScribe (and Tengwar fonts I suppose) but
      that is kind of overkill if all you want is a
      transcription for a tattoo. I gave you this link:

      http://tengwar.art.pl/tengwar/ott/obrazek.php?f=p&s=36&t=dCRqdCQgYEM2IGBDanQlYFY=

      which AFAIK still works.

      The TinyURL I gave unfortunately doesn't work
      anymore. Sorry about that.

      /Melroch