Hey Jude in Quenya

  • msjkravos
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
      Not entirely sure how this works yet, but I read on Tengwar In Reality
      that this was a group that could double-check elvish translating.....

      If I'm completely off the mark here, I'm sorry, but if not....

      This is part of an ongoing project of mine, an attempt to translate
      the Beatles' song "Hey Jude" into Quenya, and I'm trying to get this
      line fixed for a tattoo.

      Ava colat i mar aldamlyanna = Don't bear the world upon your back?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2008
        > Ava colat i mar aldamlyanna = Don't bear the world upon your back?

        _Áva colë i mar pontilyasse_ perhaps. Or with _ambar_ instead of _i mar_.

        - HKF