hello & bookmarks

  • stolowich
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      This is to introduce myself as a new member.
      I've taken the liberty of adding bookmarks for the two basic
      resources that I have found most useful so far: Måns Björkman's
      Amanyë Tenceli site and Per Lindberg's Tengwar Primers on the
      Mellonath Daeron site.
      Otherwise I shall only lurk and listen for a while.
    • Henry Quinn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
        Welcome

        Thou art welcome. I am Henry.