Another consultation for my tengwar translation

  • uy o pisong naka tiklop!
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 10:49 AM
      Hello there!

      Thank you for taking the time on looking at my translated pictures
      that i had from before. And now, I corrected the so called problem
      from TengScribe.

      I re-did the translations and if you have time (again) please check it
      out at this link:

      http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/harbringer28/capturedtranslations.jpg

      Again, i'm having the cursive tengwar as a tattoo. And of course, I
      just don't want it to look "cool" but to have meaning as well.

      Many thanks to you guys.

      -Andreau