Translation...help!!!

  • brunaodrums
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
      In want to tatoo my body with some words in quenya or sindarin
      transcription....the words are:
      Courage
      Wisdow
      Strenght

      Please if someone knows how to transcript these words...let me know...

      Thanks...
    • Moon)Dawg
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
        strength - poldora
        (I assume you meant Wisdom) - nomin
        couldn't find a crossover for Courage

        http://www.pandymic.com/index.html

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
          > Courage
          > Wisdo[m]
          > Streng[th]

          In Quenya I'd say: Verië, sailië, poldorë. (Though at one point, Tolkien was unhappy with POL as the root for words having to do with "strength", finding it too similar to a Latin word.)

          - HKF
          Recent Activity
          a.. 4New Members
          Visit Your Group