Re: New Member saying Hello!

  • Mans Bjorkman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2007
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Wanda The Bwitch"
      <witchwanda2002@...> wrote:

      > > Anar caluva tengwalyannar!
      > >
      > > /Måns
      >
      > .. Also to give a helping to this naive mind
      > of mind in the ways of Elvish, could you translate that phrase?

      It's meant to translate as "The sun will shine on your tengwar
      (letters)", based on the farewell _Anar caluva tielyanna_ "The sun
      will shine on your path".

      Yours,
      Måns
    • Wanda The Bwitch
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2007
        Måns, thank you! Have been checking out Elfing, wow! Thank you for the
        suggestion. Thank you for the translation. Now to read some back
        messages and maybe just get a grip on something. Always room to learn
        something new. Again thanks for the Welcome and the translation! Will
        have my computer wizard husband get the fonts and show me how to use
        the helper with the symbols. Another project for me to learn. I left
        your name in the message since you already had it all accented. Thank
        you for your help. Have a great day today. Will check in later and
        read more back messages.

        Wanda the *B*Witch