  • Vickie Blake
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2007
      Hi

      I'm looking to get a small tattoo either in Chinese or Elvish. I have
      found a Chinese one I like but I am having some difficulty looking to
      find an Elvish one I like. I have been looking for a few weeks and
      have tried translating one myself but I can't get it to look like
      Elvish writing. I would like Sindarin, as I think its really beautiful
      and its close to the Celtic language. I would like to translate the
      phrase 'Love yourself' or 'Live Life to the fullest' (haven't decided
      which one yet)into Elvish.

      If there is anyone who can do this for me, I would be extremely grateful.

      Thank you,

      Vickie