Re: [elfscript] Missing Symbols ?

  • Henry Quinn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2002
      Simon

      I'm sending you the key strokes I used: k z E 6 E ~   $ 2 P O   ! 6 r E 8 % then $ sign is actually part of the first word but to put it at the right place I had to add a space, then the spacing between the two words was too big so I made the $ part of the second word and that looked correct. Any way check it out. If it doesn't look the same I'll send you my font.

      Anyway the Line above is the keyboard P (must be capital P) and the first of the last bunch is the !

      I humbly take my leave

      Henry