What Every New Trader Should Know About Trading Stocks

  • nor sbano
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 8:16 AM
      Do you sometimes feel that trading stocks isn't going
      the way you think it should? Just when you think
      you're getting the hang of it, the market comes along
      and bodyslams you back to reality. It's enough to make
      you think the market's primary function is to make a
      fool of traders.

      We've all been there. We make a buck here and give
      back a few bucks there. Then, all of a sudden, we give
      back several. The market did it again...it had its way
      with us. It's just not fair. Or is it?

      http://stockdaytrade.blogspot.com/2007/09/what-every-new-trader-should-know-about.html