hey

  • donalfredo132
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2007
      hi everybody i want to make my name in tattoo (in quenya or tengwar
      cursive).is there anybody with the knowledge to make me a design???
    • Lakis Lalakis
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 11, 2007
        Yes, we have the knowledge.. but first make sure you know exactly what
        you want. Tengwar cursive is a writing system to write the Quenya
        language, therefore your description doesn't help us much to understand.
        So, be more clear and some persons here will help you :)