Re: [elfscript] tattoo help

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2007
      > Hi everybody!
      I need your help guys, cause I really wanna get a tattoo written in elfish characters. The words I'd like to have are "music" and "dream".

      Standard reply to imprecise request: Do you just want to write out the ENGLISH words "music" and "dream" in Elvish (Tengwar) characters, or do you also want to translate the words themselves into Elvish (like Quenya _lindale_ and _olos_) and write the Elvish words in Tengwar letters?

      - HKF