tattoo help

  • cocaguinness
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hi everybody!
      I need your help guys, cause I really wanna get a tattoo written in
      elfish characters. The words I'd like to have are "music" and "dream".
      I really don't know how to write them. So I was wondering if someone
      could help me out, since I see there're a lot of experts on this page.
      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2007
        > Hi everybody!
        I need your help guys, cause I really wanna get a tattoo written in elfish characters. The words I'd like to have are "music" and "dream".

        Standard reply to imprecise request: Do you just want to write out the ENGLISH words "music" and "dream" in Elvish (Tengwar) characters, or do you also want to translate the words themselves into Elvish (like Quenya _lindale_ and _olos_) and write the Elvish words in Tengwar letters?

        - HKF