Worlds of Imagination

  • worlds_imagination
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
      Worlds of Imagination

      I've spent over a year building a free on-line RPG Myth Sci-Fi and
      Fantasy resource, with over three thousand pages

      So please take a browse

      at the site http://worldsofimagination.com/

      and the forum http://www.worldsofimagination.com/forum/index.php
    • worlds_imagination
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
        Worlds of Imagination

        Everything about RPG, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Mythology, Graphic Novels, Cult
        TV under one roof. With over 3500 pages Worlds of Imagination is one
        of the largest Fantasy Sci-Fi and RPG sites out there. Also, tonnes of
        new info on all your favourite things in the main site - if you've
        checked it out before, please feel free to check it out again! If
        you've never heard of us, check it out and see what you've been
        missing! There is also a friendly, welcoming Forum community -
        dedicated to RPG, World building, Comics, Graphic novels, Cult TV and
        the like. Come here to meet, chat and debate and build worlds with
        like-minded people.

        The Forum is located at:
        http://www.worldsofimagination.com/forum/index.php

        Contact Info