letting u in on my secret

  • maneisha-mccarthy621@tipforuppl.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2007
      Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
      tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 1-770 621 2634, completed a
      small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
      at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.
    • chani-kopnicky937@alriteuc.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2007
        THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
        fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
        posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
        without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
        ppl 770 621 2634