quanta sarme "full writing"

  • BP Jonsson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2002
      Aiya tekildili ilye!

      Where is the term _quanta sarme_ "full writing" attested? I think I've
      rummaged thru all the volumes of HoME that I possess (or at least the ones
      that I can locate right now...) without finding it.

      /BP 8^)>
      --
      B.Philip Jonsson mailto:bpX@... (delete X)
      A h-ammen ledin i phith! \ \
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2002

        teithant BP Jonsson

        > Where is the term _quanta sarme_ "full writing" attested?  I think I've

        rummaged thru all the volumes of HoME that I possess (or at least the ones
        that I can locate right now...) without finding it.

        * Quendi and Eldar App. D

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
          > Where is the term _quanta sarme_ "full writing" attested? I think I've
          rummaged thru all the volumes of HoME that I possess (or at least the ones
          that I can locate right now...) without finding it.

          Well, CJRT decided to cut the relevant part of _Quendi and Eldar_, so you
          won't find it in HoME. But the omitted part including this phrase appeared
          in VT39; _quanta sarme_ is on page 8.

          - HF