Re: Sorry guys another translation to aid with!!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2007
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "jay73938" <jay73938@...> wrote:

      > I really really really want my name in elfscript.
      >
      > It's Jay Louise
      >
      > (and i want a literal translation if poss - like letter by letter)
      >
      > Wondering if someone can help me?!
      > Can't do it myself cos i keep messin it up.
      >
      > Please help!!!
      >
      > Jay

      There are three Elvish scripts (writing systems): The Sarati
      (the "forerunner" of the Tengwar), The Cirth (the Runes) and The
      Tengwar (as seen on the One Ring). Which one do you want?

      What do you mean by "a literal translation"? You want to translate
      your name into some "Elvish" language and then to have it written
      with "Elvish" signs?
      Or you just want to write your name with "Elvish" signs?

      (I feel like a dolt when "talking" like that ...)

      Lucy

      P.S. Better forward your message to:

      where we won't be bothered by spam.