open invitation to elfscript2

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      Svilaid,

      I have only heard from a few who might want to go somewhere away from
      the spam. I am sending an invitation to all, but honestly unless many
      come, this will not be the same kind of community that you have come
      to know and love. This might become an experiment. I hope many come
      and share again. Please understand, to discourage spam, the first post
      will be moderated.

      I encourage everyone to NOT leave elfscript, only join the second
      group as a back up until maybe Brook (me@... - the original
      owner) comes and cleans up the original group.

      hannon le
      Peggy (
    • Peggy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2007
        Sorry, I had given the wrong link in the first post.
        Here is the link to elfscript2