hola

  • maneisha-mccarthy608@afrikanairways.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      Hey girlfriend, its been a while since we last talked, i remember when you came and visited we had they threesome while camping, it was sooo good, then we laughed at jeff as he was saying size doesn’t matter lol, damn men don’t know what they are talking about, anyway just wanted to let you know that he ordered some enlargement stuff online from a website called http://www.auleg.net/hiht and now he is 3 in bigger!!.. maybe you should look into this for Bruce since he is only average size.
      Ok babe, take care and lets do it again sometime, will be more fun if the males are bigger : )
      Love Jane.